I took this idea from cereta because she was kind enough to let me use it.
5 Thing That Made Me Happy Today
- Naptime: Robby and I took a nap together and it was nice. Odd to be happy about it I know, but it doesn’t happen often (he’s not a napper) so I was happy when he climbed into bed with me last night.
- I woke up in our bed this morning: Most of you know that for the past few weeks I have been sleeping in the spare bedroom because Robby’s snoring has gotten so bad that I haven’t been able to sleep properly. While I don’t know what changed last night but I was able to fall asleep and didn’t wake up at all during the night to tell him to roll over or move to the spare bedroom. I loved this. It made me happy to be sleeping in the same bed with him.
- Dinner: Robby was sweet enough to make me dinner and bring it up to me while I did school work. It’s the little things I tell you.
- Kisses: Being able to kiss Robby and not feeling like it was reflex but feeling like it meant something.
- Cuddles: Cuddling with my baby and watching a movie/TV show. It’s always one of the highlights of my day.
So what made you happy today?
Mirrored from WISHFULDRINKING.ORG.